River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

Just On A Jog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaselynn Mitchell
Gregory Adams High School Student
Chaselynn Mitchell

Argents : 88

Just On A Jog Empty
PostSubject: Just On A Jog   Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 am

Chaselynn loved her daily runs, but when it came to her weekend runs they were even better. She could run for longer period of time than normal and even though she was wearing probably her skimpiest running shorts and her hair was probably dripping in sweat, she wasn't opposed to meeting people on her runs. She used all her sports she did to control her emotions. Ever since her best friend just left she was a wreck and she knew it. Why did her family have to be such a screwed up mess she had no idea. At least she was close with Char and Matt and Rissa somewhat. Shay on the other hand was a completely different story.

To put it mildly, Shaylee had a stick up her ass. She was a goody-two shoes, graduated with a 4.3 grade point average, volleyball, basketball and cheer captain when in school. To say they had much to live up to was an understatement. Chaselynn came close to tying with her, Charlotte didn't do shit and well Marissa had the most to live up too. It didn't help that she rubbed it in their faces, well set aside Matthew since he graduated before her and was pretty neutral with the girl drama in the family. How he's still sane she had no idea. Her train of thought was interrupted when she noticed someone to start running with her. "Hey," she said in a monotone voice not turning around.
Back to top Go down
https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/
Eden James
Charms Preparatory Student
Eden James

Argents : 17

Just On A Jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just On A Jog   Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 am

This was so much better! Eden thought to himself as he ran. He was dripping in sweat and his shirt was clinging to him. Exhausted as he was, he didn't have the heart to turn and run back. He had gone and snuck out of the house just to escape his father's abuse and his brother's nosiness. As much as he loved them, he needed to think, and while it would have been nice to have his guitar or sketchpad with him, he settled for his iPod and earphones instead. He can go anywhere as long as he had music.

Half an hour or so into his run, he found himself running just behind a woman. From his view behind her, he had no idea who she was. He supposed she probably didn't go to his school, and knew that if she didn't go there, she was either not a student or went to Gregory Adam's. Being quite the introvert, he ignored her presence and continued to run.

But then she just had to notice his presence and greet him. Not one to be rude, he smiled bashfully, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Chaselynn Mitchell
Chaselynn Mitchell

Just On A Jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just On A Jog   Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:47 am

Hearing his bashful tone Chase rolled her eyes. How could someone be so happy in these times? Then again some people had no heart she thought bitterly. Chaselynn had been quite bitter the past few days and she had no real idea why. As she turned to face the kid she noticed he looked quite a few years younger than her and she immediately felt bad about treating him rudely. "Sorry about sounding like bitch but the past few days haven't been the best." For some reason the kid looked tired as hell and thinner than most kids his age should be.

Remembering her manners and that she forgot to introduce herself to the kid Chaselynn did just so. "My names Chaselynn," she said taking a glance at him as she continued her pace slightly increasing her speed. He didn't seem familiar and probably didn't even go to her school but she could care less.
Back to top Go down
Eden James
Charms Preparatory Student
Eden James

Argents : 17

Just On A Jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just On A Jog   Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Eden honestly didn't see why she would be apologizing. She hadn't been rude at all! He knew, more than anyone, what it was like to not want any company. He smiled at her and shook his head. "No need for apologies," replied Eden honestly. "I know what bitchy days are like." He said with a chuckle. "Story of my life." He said resolutely. He hadn't always been that comfortable with talking about his situation, but growing up, he found himself getting a bit more confident - usually when he's somewhere he likes though... and the outdoors were one of his favorite places.

"Eden," said he, not at all fazed by her pace. He could easily keep up, but he felt that it would mean he wanted to converse more, and his introvert nature prevented him from doing so. After all, what would he say?
Back to top Go down
Chaselynn Mitchell
Chaselynn Mitchell

Just On A Jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just On A Jog   Just On A Jog I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:46 am

"Same here. Bitchy days is what I grew up with having lived with three sisters. Thankfully I had my older brother to vent too. Although he was protective and wouldn't mind his business with my well being he still helped me through my rough patches like when I was bulimic and anorexic," she explained not acknowledging she was blabbing her secrets to a stranger. As she was silent it hit her what she just said and she turned to him worrying he might blab. She had no idea who he was and she just told her secret that no one outside her family and Marianne knew.

"Eden," she muttered. She remember hearing the name somewhere but she couldn't place it. As he kept his pace back behind her Chaselynn pushed him out of her mind to think about the situations she was in earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just On A Jog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just On A Jog   Just On A Jog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just On A Jog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Bonds Valley :: Grounds :: Forests-
Jump to: