River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

Morathi McKeith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morathi McKeith

Morathi McKeith

Argents : 12

Morathi McKeith Empty
PostSubject: Morathi McKeith   Morathi McKeith I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:12 am

Morathi McKeith Ian-somerhalder-17
♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦ MORATHI JAMES MCKEITH ♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦

Name: Morathi James McKeith
Nicknames: More, Rathi, Rath.
Date of Birth: July 28th
Education: Charms Preparatory
Place of Residence: North
Play by: Ian Somerhalder

♦♦ ♦♦ Appearance ♦♦ ♦♦

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Saphire blue/grey.
Height: 5'10"
Body Type: Muscular, well kept.

♦♦ ♦♦ Character ♦♦ ♦♦

Personality:
A friendly yet snarky soul with an ability to give somewhat decent advice and the belief of only bending rules over breaking them, Morathi lives life on a string- that is, a fairly thicker one. Though quite open and honest, Max tends to keep in his strongest feelings. Usually surprising others with being so spontaneous, Morathi enjoys going all out on almost everything. His love of the outdoors has brought him to experience many things such as sports, climbing trees, and many nights out in the lake on his friends farm.

Morathi is very smart and loves to read. His biggest faults are that he’s afraid of taking chances, is a little too much of a perfectionist, waits until the last minute to do everything, and hasn’t figured out how to be himself yet. He always thinks that he's right about everything, his ego, and the one chance he will take is challenging anyone who believes he is wrong.
Likes: Females, sport, swimming, reading, animals, roses, beach, water, sun.
Dislikes: Cats, cliches, bubblegum, racoons, sharks, wind, glass.
Strengths: Running, procrastinating, being himself, leadership, confident.
Weaknesses: Love, women, short temper, his ego, easily detracted.

Social Standing: Vieux Riche

Sexual Orientation: Straight

History:
Morathi was your typical, average guy. He had a pretty normal childhood with his family and went by life looking it straight in the eye. Most say he was an angelic child, but little did they know that he just acted innocent like nothing was wrong. It came to a certain day on September 9th when he got into an accident with his friend, they were typical teenagers who had just gotten their license and had a drink out with each other. He met a few girls and got their numbers, on the ride home, he noticed his mate wasn't particularly focused on driving but Morathi decided he wouldn't let it get to him.

Everything happened so fast. There were bright lights and his mates car was wrapped around a tree. The next day he woke up in a hospital bed with his family by his side, the bad thing was that he didn't remember one thing. He looked around in the private room and saw the doctors awaiting him for when he woke up. The situation seemed like a nightmare blurred as his memory started coming back. The doctors explained that his friend had one too many drinks and still drove despite he knew the road rules. Morathi could've died if it wasn't for a bystander watching and pulling them out of the car before it burst into flames and vanished before them.

Morathi remembered it more vividly now, the heat on his skin and the orange flames that shone through his eyelids. The smell of smoke easing into his lungs. He was inches away from death but unfortunately his mate had died, his grey eyes were cold and hard. His best friend since he was so young had died. Apparently he had swung his hand over his chest to stop Morathi's head smashing into the windshield to save his life. That was what a good friend did.

When he was alone, he pulled up his shirt and saw a huge bruise stretching across his chest in the shape of an arm. He was going to be strong about this, he had to be. Morathi's body was basically crumpled and didn't get out of the hospital for weeks until it all healed and the only scares he had were on his left shoulder, where shards of glass tore into his skin.

It was in Riverbond that it happened, his hometown, he had his family by his side and that was all he could ask for. He didn't know that there could be any more surprises.. But who knew what life would bring?

♦♦ ♦♦ Family ♦♦ ♦♦

Relationship: Single
Children: None

Mother: Deceased
Father: Vasilis McKeith
Siblings:
-Varen McKeith (Brother)
-Clarissa McKeith (Sister)
Other family: --
Back to top Go down

Morathi McKeith
Page 1 of 1