River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

Alexis Devereaux

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexis Devereaux
Charms Preparatory Headmistress
Alexis Devereaux

Argents : 13

Alexis Devereaux Empty
PostSubject: Alexis Devereaux   Alexis Devereaux I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Alexis Devereaux Mq_005
♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦ ALEXIS TAYLOR DEVEREAUX♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦

Name: Alexis Taylor Devereaux
Nicknames: Alex, Lexi, Alexi, Allie.
Date of Birth: November 12
Education: Charms Preparatory
Place of Residence: South
Play by: Dianna Agron

♦♦ ♦♦ Appearance ♦♦ ♦♦

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5' 6"
Body Type: Curvy 

♦♦ ♦♦ Character ♦♦ ♦♦

Personality: Alexis is most likely to keep to herself but when she feels up to it and knows she can trust the person she'll be glad to make friends. She judges people based on their attitudes and skills, not their looks most times. Alexis is also a feisty girl with a sharp tongue. She gets angry easily at the smallest things but it's for a good reason.She doesn't like to be treated as someone that couldn't hold her own, but she tolerates people who do that because if they think it for a good reason.

Alexis  is a persistent person who doesn't take no for an answer, she will be stubborn and persistent to get what she wants. There is always that loyal part in her heart for those around her that she cares about and something deep for love with another. She has a sly and cunning personality which comes in hand from escaping trouble and defending her territory. She is caring to younger students and treats them how they should be treated, based on their attitude.
Likes: reading, singing, dancing, flirting, males, clubbing, chocolate, out doors, fashion. 
Dislikes: screaming children, weak people, stereotypes, homophobic people, judgmental people, off tone singing.
Strengths: Always has a plan B, Strong voice, confident, getting a point across, dancing, flirting, dominant.
Weaknesses: Too caring, boastful, nosy at times, always has to find a reason, swears when she is frustrated, short temper.

History: Born in London as the only daughter of Xylon and Jane Devereaux, Alexis' childhood was very happy, her father's business meant many trips overseas as a family. In fact, it was on a business trip to Finland that her father and mother met. Alexis was  much loved if not spoiled by her parents until the accident that took them from her when she was 14. Though she was never want for anything financially, the death of her parents had the young teenager groundless and alone. For half a year she was utterly devastated, but once the depression became manageable, Alexis spent the better part of a year and a half doing what any young person suddenly in the sole possession of a massive amount of money and no restrictions would; she reveled in her solitude.
It was during this time that Alexis discovered her penchant for dominance play and started to dream of a place where the proverbial party didn't have to end on Sunday night. At 16 she moved to Washington, and she began her search of finding a good place to gain an education. After finding the best possible education and attending college, she found her way to Riverbonds Valley and brought herself up there at the age of 21, her life still continues on, but surprises still await her.

Social Standing: Nouveau Riche

♦♦ ♦♦ Family ♦♦ ♦♦

Relationship: Single
Children: None

Mother: Jane Scrivenshack (Maiden Name) - Dead
Father: Xylon Devereaux - Dead
Siblings: Only child 
Other family: None that she knows of.
Back to top Go down

Alexis Devereaux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Bonds Valley :: Character Building :: Accepted Profiles :: 18 to 59 years old-
Jump to: