River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaselynn Mitchell
Gregory Adams High School Student
Chaselynn Mitchell

Argents : 88

Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry   Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Locking her car, the one she had to share with Charlotte and Marissa, Chaselynn entered the library. She had to return some of the books she's been reading and get new ones to keep her busy. She could only hope though she didn't meet any stuck up snobs here. Chase didn't really have anything against the Nouveau Riche or Vieux Riche but most them hated the middle class, aka her. If that wasn't enough, the death, no murder, of Rose McKeith was being pointed at the middle and lower classes. Like what the hell man? Sure they had their differences but to blame a murder on them a was bit harsh. Then again the Vieux Riche haven't been the nicest people in the world. The Nouveau used to be like her until they became successful so they weren't as obnoxious as the Vieux but the Vieux were plain nasty.

Turning in her books in the bin she started heading to the bookshelves searching for a book whilst returning to her previous thoughts. Chaselynn had gotten a scholarship to the Preparatory but hesitantly declined since she didn't want to go through the teasing she would get from the Riche students going there. As she was thinking if she made the wrong decision Chaselynn bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," she said helping them up while making sure the librarian wasn't near.
Back to top Go down
https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/
Natalina Grimm

Natalina Grimm

Argents : 37

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry   Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:24 am

Natalina stood in the library, flipping through a medical book. Even though she had yet to finish high school, her mind was already working through all the colleges she would want to go to. And how she could become a doctor like she wanted- more specifically a Surgeon. It was her dream job and she wasn't going to let her having a kid stop her. It had made her stronger and she knew it. Natalina was taking online schooling as well as working at the hospital, and would be done with her diploma too.

Closing the book with a sigh, Nina turned to head out of the library when she felt someone run into her. "It's fine sweetie!" Natalina said, smiling at the girl. She looked about her age, but Natalina knew that just because they looked the same age, didn't mean they were mentally. "I'm a klutz; don't worry hun!"
Back to top Go down
Chaselynn Mitchell
Chaselynn Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry   Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 am

"Are you sure?," she asked still feeling bad for not paying attention. She was starting to turn into her twin, ignore her surroundings. As she observed the girl she noticed she looked around her age and something in the way she held herself told Chaselynn she was more mature than she may look. "I don't usually run into people," she mused. "Anyways my names Chaselynn but you can call me Chase," she introduced herself holding out her hand. For some reason Chaselynn thought the girl looked familiar, especially with her red hair. They probably went to the same school.

"Do you go to Gregory Adams?," she asked curious but starting to build her wall up. If it was a no then she'd be safe from the teasing and if a yes then she'd just be more...hesitant to put it mildly. Ever since one of her best friends left, Chaselynn hasn't been the same. She was left broken among other things.
Back to top Go down
Natalina Grimm

Natalina Grimm

Argents : 37

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry   Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 am

Natalina laughed pleasantly, "Of course! It's perfectly okay!" The redhead said with a smile. She didn't want the girl to feel bad for running into her. Natalina did the same thing all the time. Like with most people, Nina felt like taking care of the girl. Huh. Odd. They were probably the same age, but Nina felt like her mother too. Of course she did. "I do, so I'm surprised I wasn't the one to run into you." Nina had heard of a girl named Chaselynn before; they went to the same school. "It's nice to meet you Chase. I'm Natalina, or just Nina."

Blushing the same color as her hair, Nina smiled. "I used to, but then I dropped out. I'm the girl who got pregnant. Go me," Natalina said jokingly, not caring what the girl thought of it. Nina used to care, which was why she dropped out. But, not anymore. Never again.
Back to top Go down
Chaselynn Mitchell
Chaselynn Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry   Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:54 am

Smiling back, Chaselynn sighed in relief she was okay. It wasn't everyday that she was a klutz, she hardly ever was. "Well one of us was bound to run into the other then," she mused aloud. "It's nice to meet you too Nina," she said grinning at the petite girl. Chaselynn towered over the redhead by quite a few inches being 5'9".

Seeing the other girl blush Chaselynn became confused until she heard the reason. So Nina was the girl who got pregnant she thought to herself. "Don't worry I won't judge you. Everyone does things in their life." Having to live with two rebels whom drink, smoke, party and take drugs and her older sister who was the biggest goody two shoes you'd meet, well Chaselynn pretty much seen it all. At least her older brother was normal. Or she at least hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry   Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh My Gosh I'm So Sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Bonds Valley :: Central :: Public Library-
Jump to: