River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

You Only Live Once(:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaselynn Mitchell
Gregory Adams High School Student
Chaselynn Mitchell

Argents : 88

You Only Live Once(: Empty
PostSubject: You Only Live Once(:   You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:01 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
KAE ANNE A. BAKER

Full Name: Kae Anne Antoinette Isabella Adeline Christelle Ancheta Baker
Nicknames: Kaya, KK, Kitkat, Kan Soup
Grade: 8th (Jr. High) going into Freshmen year this September Very Happy
House: Ravenclaw
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Birthday: September 12th
From/Lives: Oak Harbor, Washington
Characters: Here - Chaselynn Mitchell, On ToC - Adeline Maurice, Camille Vernet, Christelle Charlton, Kaya Rose, Victoria Johnson, Violetta Johnson

Hair Color: Brown with natural highlights from the sun
Eye Color: Hazel Brown
Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Slender, tall
Distinguishing Markings: Ears are pierced, beauty mark on right cheek, black glasses
Dress Style: Casual, I love boots, white shirts, headbands, scarfs, beanies, dangle earrings, hoodies, tee shirts, converse, over the shoulder tops, leather jackets, lace tops and cardigans and hates dresses and skirts but wear them when I have to.

Quirks: Twirls hair when bored, bites lip when nervous, can't stay still, hums or sings randomly
Likes: The colors purple, green and white, food especially pasta and sushi, mint chocolate chip ice cream, anything sparkly/shiny (I buy spoons a lot lol), Pretty Little Liars, Secret Circle, Harry Potter, figure skating, One Direction, Logan Lerman, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice, Jennifer Lawrence, Hunger Games, sun, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Malese Jow, JoJo, Megan & Liz, Maddi Jane
Dislikes: Cats, pink, dresses, rain (WA rains a lot), my ex's, boredom, hypocrites, not being able to drive yet, messes, Washington's typical weather, math, science, homework
Strengths: Ice skating, volleyball, Language Arts, social studies, guitar, piano, rapping, cheer leading, cross-country, track, singing, dancing, History
Weaknesses: Swimming, Algebra 1 (Freshman Math), Scientific Systems Inquiry (Freshman Science), math and science in general,

Family: Father - No Idea, Mother - Ana Maria, Half-Siblings - John Ruben (24), Jessica Anne( 20), Ty Jordan (12), Cousins - Giselle my alter ego Wink (14)

History: I was born on September 12th, 1997 in the navy hospital near where I live now. I grew up in London and the United States so I have a slight accent of british and northwestern. When I was one and a half my mum had my little half brother. Me and my siblings all have different dads but me and Ty, being minors, live with Ty's dad. Those of you know Sel and well she lived with us for a couple of years till recently. I'm the ASB Secretary of my school at the moment but may lose the position since my science and math grades are F's. My mum is full filipina and my dad is supposed to be british, french and american. I own all the Harry Potter and Hunger Games books. Selena Gomez is my idol except for dating Justin Bieber but I support them. After all he did become famous from Youtube and can actually sing. Victoria Justice is my dancing icon, Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite actress and I want a singing career like Adele, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I'm learning to rap like Nicki Minaj and I'm slowly getting there. I play volleyball in middle school but I'm not doing it in High School and neither will I do cheer. I love them but the competition is fierce. I want to go NYU, Yale, UCLA or Michigan for college. If I could go abroad then Esher College is a must. I used to go to boarding school but now to a public school. My best friends support me and are there for me. In fact we have this color code to call our crushes but it'd getting leaked to a couple of people but YOLO. Well that's enough for now I'll add more later.

Pets: Brown Shi Tzu - Chewbacca aka Chewy (4), Black and White Shi Tzu Pekinese - Max (2)

Friends:
On Here: Alexis Devereaux, Chessy Shire, Marissa Mitchell, Mason DiMera, Natalina Grimm, Tallie Crippen, Varen McKeith
IRL: Misa Curtiss, Tricia Sablan, Terri Mack, Marianne Landigan, Kaela & Kaeli Flores, Maria Soliman, Alana Acosta, Kathryn Martinez
Relationship: Nikko (Ex), Jhon (Ex)
Enemies: Tamara C. Meyer (Mortal enemies since we were 5 or was it 3?)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] ~ [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ~ [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ~ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Chaselynn Mitchell on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/
Natalina Grimm

Natalina Grimm

Argents : 37

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once(:   You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Look at us! Both Washington girls who want to go to NYU! I'm wearing my NYU sweatshirt right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaselynn Mitchell
Gregory Adams High School Student
Chaselynn Mitchell

Argents : 88

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once(:   You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh yeah lol! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Only Live Once(:   You Only Live Once(: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Only Live Once(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Bonds Valley :: Out of Character Place :: All. About. YOU! :: Introductions-
Jump to: