River Bonds Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River Bonds Valley

River Bonds Valley was the town everyone wanted to live in. But something has happened and everyone is on their toes. ~Change is coming, and a new power will rise. ~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Headline: Rose McKeith of McKeith Industries found dead at Center Point!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

June 2012

» Magica Academy : The Killer Is Alive
wired awake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 pm by Guest

» Wanted Ad: Love interest
wired awake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:29 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Thread perhaps?
wired awake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:51 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Well Isn't This Perfect
wired awake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm by Vanessa McAdams

» Activity
wired awake I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am by Alexis Devereaux

» Written By Fate
wired awake I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm by Guest

» the HAUTE Ton - Regency-era 1813
wired awake I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 am by Guest

» Magical Mayhem Future AU Harry Potter
wired awake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» Mount Horizon
wired awake I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am by Guest

» PRIMESGENERATION.COM
wired awake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am by Guest

Photobucket
 Deception's Gates
actors on a stage
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Power of TwoThe ArchiveBTW
Shadowplay TopsitesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketRPG-D
Photobucket

Creative Commons License

River Bonds Valley by
Varen McKeith, Chaselynn Mitchell, and Alexis Devereaux
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net/f52-qa.

wired awake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chessy Shire
Gregory Adams High School Student
Chessy Shire

Argents : 26

wired awake Empty
PostSubject: wired awake   wired awake I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 am

Chessy sat only a few feet from the edge of the lake, pulling a bag of peaches and a can of Redbull from her backpack. Taking one from the bag, she bit off a huge piece and watched as a few ducks waddled into the water. It was nice to finally be away from everything for awhile. No annoying mom, judging eyes, or jerk teens. Sometimes, Chessy couldn't help but think of how the much better off she could be if she just ran away and lived in the forests, away from people. It was a crazy thought, but there had been times she'd actually thought about doing it. Snapping back to reality, she tossed the peach seed over her shoulder somewhere and laid back in the grass. It looked like it was going to rain, and he hoped it did. Maybe that was what she needed. Mother Nature to wash away all her worries and problems.
Back to top Go down
Varen McKeith

Varen McKeith

Argents : 204

wired awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: wired awake   wired awake I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:46 am

Varen had no idea why - of all the places - he had driven himself all the way from his home at The North to Center Point. There was nothing in this park that North Park didn't have, and he had no real reason to be here other than the fact that he didn't want to stick around his house for too long. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, how the hell could things have changed so fast?

It was in this mindset that he had stumbled upon some girl lying on the grass. He didn't recognize her, and so understood that she probably wasn't from up North. The South, maybe. But from what he knew of them, they weren't the type to stoop to this level. They fancied themselves as high as the North-Siders, after all.

For a moment, Varen was jealous. Here was some random girl looking so at peace and one with the world. But here he stood, running away from the pain back home and still recovering from the heartbreaking loss of his mother. Watching the ducks, he walked on over to the edge of the lake, a few feet away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://rbvalley.rpg-board.net
Chessy Shire
Chessy Shire

wired awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: wired awake   wired awake I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Chessy was watching the darker clouds roll in, completely lost in her own little world, until she got that feeling she wasn't alone. Part of being a schizophrenic was constantly being a little paranoid, though the medication did help alot more than she gave them credit for. Lifting her head just a bit, she was relieved to see she wasn't being paranoid and there was in fact a guy.
It was pretty obvious from the start he was from one of the richer parts of town. Pretty much everybody in those parts had the looks to grace the cover of any high fashion magazine if they so wished. Well maybe that was exaggerating a bit, but the point was it wasn't too hard, for the most part to pick out who came from families of wealth.
As he approached the water, Chessy spoke before she could stop herself. "It's alittle muddy near the edge, I'd watch out." She sat up, looking at him. Should have just stayed quiet. He probably came here to escape everything. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly at this thought. She knew the North and South both had their share of beautiful park land, from her rare little night visits to them. So it was a bit odd that they'd travel to the Central Point. None of my business.
Back to top Go down
Varen McKeith

Varen McKeith

wired awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: wired awake   wired awake I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 pm

The girl's voice was small and soft - definitely female - and Varen turned to face her. A nasty reply about minding one's own business was on the tip of his tongue, but manners won out and he nodded instead. "Thanks," said he, standing up and moving a little further away from the edge. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, eyes closing in the process.

Varen guessed it was nice to be around someone that understood the want for silence, even if it was sort of eerie how she knew that he was there. "Do you come here often?" He asked curiously, noticing how at peace she seemed in the place. That's what he wanted - no, needed. He needed to feel calm again, but he knew that it was a long time before he could even begin to feel the same again.

It sucked. But it was understandable considering he did just lose his mother.
Back to top Go down
Chessy Shire
Chessy Shire

wired awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: wired awake   wired awake I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 am

Chessy picked at the grass and attempted to braid a few blades together, but gave up after they continued to fall apart. She sighed, and brushed the twisted broken pieces of grass off of her lap before finally repying. "Not really." As much as she liked this park and the tranquility that came along with it, she couldn't get herself to actually make the trip as much as she'd like to. Somebody had to make sure the house was clean and the fridge was stocked, and she definitely couldn't leave those jobs to her mother. Taking a sip of her drink, she watched the ducks float peacefully in the water. If only animals knew how easy they had it. "Do you?" She asked, looking up at the guy. Now that she thought about, he looked kinda familiar.
Back to top Go down
Varen McKeith

Varen McKeith

wired awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: wired awake   wired awake I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:00 am

Varen yawned, stretching his legs out before him. His breathing was even and his eyes downcast. He didn't even shake his head when she tossed his question back at him. "No." He preferred North Park as opposed to Center Point, that was for sure. The only reason he had even considered going so far out was because he knew his brother might go out looking for him, and he really didn't want to be found.

He let the silence continue on. Varen wasn't the type to initiate conversation. Especially when he was... Well he wouldn't call it grieving... Even if that was what it was called. He had no idea what to say. Had no reason to think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wired awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: wired awake   wired awake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wired awake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
River Bonds Valley :: Central :: Center Point-
Jump to: